Compassionate Iowa Family Lawyers Help with Divorce and Parenting Matters
Attentive law firm represents divorcing spouses and parents in the Sioux City area
Whether you are experiencing the pain of marital conflict, anticipating the joys of adoption, or facing another legal issue close to home, the attorneys at Mayne, Hindman, Frey, Parry & Wingert can listen to your needs, understand your concerns and seek solutions to your legal problems. Our committed legal professionals are well-versed in matters of Iowa family law, representing individuals and families in the Sioux City and throughout Iowa. We provide trusted guidance as you navigate divorce, child custody and support, property division, and other family law matters as well as assisting with marital agreements.
Reliable Iowa attorneys advocate for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, the attorneys at Mayne, Hindman, Frey, Parry & Wingert provide caring legal counsel and advocacy. We can help you with matters including:
- Child support — Our attorneys will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your child in a happy and health environment.
- Child custody and visitation — We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety and preserves your parental bond. We assert our clients’ rights to make decisions about how their children are raised.
- Adoption — Adopting a child is a joyful occasion. When something goes wrong, there is a chance of substantial heartache. Our attorneys handle the legalities of adoption so you can concentrate on preparing for your child’s homecoming.
In all of these matters, we will be with you at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Dedicated counselors handle divorce, alimony and property division matters
Our attorneys help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, we won’t hesitate to press your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, we help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, we are skilled litigators who will advocate for your best interests in court.
Contact trustworthy Iowa family law attorneys
The attorneys at Mayne, Hindman, Frey, Parry & Wingert are experienced in all family law matters. Call us at 712-277-1434 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with a caring family law attorney. Our office is located in Sioux City.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
A free one-half hour consultation is provided to prospective clients for the purpose of discussing employment in new cases. We represent clients in all of the State and Federal Courts in the tri-state area of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. We also serve clients in non-litigation matters in the same geographical area.